I had a fantastic weekend.
We went to Bayshore for food & shopping.
Love those two.
Tracie got me an awesome Marilyn Monroe mug. I should have taken a picture.
Saturday I got to sleep in. It was glorius.
Then Benton gave Justin a make over.
After the make up party we went over to Kelly & Ken's for an engagement party.
Kelly is one amazing party planner.
I'm jealous of her skills.
Look at how adorable everything was decorated!
cutest cupcake EVER.
It was a vintage movie theme.
So perfect!
We had a really great time!
Sunday we spent the day with Taylor.
We ate lunch at Jersey Mike's (it was OK. not the best)
Then we discovered a new frozen yogurt place.
Justin ate a pound (literally, they weigh it) of frozen yogurt & offended some customers.
That's my man.
Did some mall shopping. Got the boys Star Wars lunch boxes.
Then we saw John Carter.
I thought it was going to be dumb but it was so so good! I highly recommend it!
Oh & here is Taylor eating ice cream.
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
xo.








No comments:
Post a Comment