Yesterday started off like a normal Sunday. Went to church for our last pre-marital class. Then lunch at Panera with my two favorite people.
Justin was dressed so adorable. Here is a picture of him in his new suspenders.

What a stud.
After lunch we went back to my house to my house to watch Money Ball.
(I slept through it. Shocker.)
It was a lovely relaxing day.
Little did I know my life was about to be changed forever.
At about 5:15 Justin says
"OK, we have plans. Lets go. Bring gloves and a blanket."
I thought this was odd but I was super excited!
I was praying it would be the carriage ride I had been DYING for all winter.
We get in the car and he hands me a thick headband to put over my eyes. I rode the whole way there blindfolded so I had no idea where we were going. He finally let me take the blind fold off when we arrived at the parking structure. We start walking toward the Pfister Hotel and he tells me we're eating dinner there.
(he was kidding)
"With a blanket?!!"
Then I saw it.
The most perfect horse drawn carriage ever.
I was shaking I was so excited!!
The ride was beautiful.
The weather was perfect. It started to snow just the tiniest bit while we were riding around.
It was like a movie. I loved every second of it holding back tears the entire time.
We get back to the Pfister and I think to myself, man this would have been the perfect time to propose.
Oh well, at least I got my carriage ride!
We go into the Pfister.
He pulls me aside
he gets down on one knee...
S: "NO! OMG are you SERIOUS?"
J: "I love you so much. These have been the best 8 months of my life."
S: "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG"
J: "Will you marry me?"
S: "YES YES YES crying YES YES YES OMG YES"

I literally could not stop crying! The whole thing was a blur. Best moment of my life.
I have tears in my eyes just writing this.
I get to spend the rest of my life with Justin.
He picked me.
I'm getting married to the man of my dreams.
It doesn't feel real.
God is so so good!
Let the wedding planning begin!
Husband and Wife and Best Friends for Life!


1 comment:
So excited for you guys. A romantic story you'll always remember. :) Way to go my brotha!!
Post a Comment