What do you all these things have in common?
Nothing.
Other than they are all making me EXTREMELY happy this week!
Justin has this week off of school so I've gotten to see him every. single. day.
#bestweekever
1. Justin the sexy oil changer.
s: "you look so cute! why are you wearing that hat?"
j: "i don't know. it said to online"
2. Best pizza I've ever had from Jetts? Is that right Justin? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
3. Justin's Harley Davidson hoodie. I was cold one night so he let me wear it home. Comfiest thing of my life. Little does he know he's never getting it back. Mwah ha ha.
4. Grocery shopping with my future husband. Best thing ever. We agreed to grocery shop together at least once a year on our anniversary because it was so much fun.
5. Planning a last minute "brat party" simply due to the fact that Justin picked out a 20 pack of brats.
Here is how the conversation went down...
s: "wow that's a lot of brats"
j: "yeah that's ok we can eat them the next couple of days."
s: "yeah, or we could have a brat party tomorrow & invite our friends."
j: "oooh friends! we never see them!"
s: "yeah we could buy a whole bunch of food & grill out on the deck"
j: "why aren't you texting people right now? I'm getting the hamburger meat"
6. Calypso Lemonade (mentioned in a previous happy list) is the best thing ever. Not only do they have the best flavors but I love the glass bottles. I use them for my juice or water in the morning. Justin buys them so often I have a nice little collection. We tried the Southern Peach tonight. I die.
7. The weather! It has been stupid nice outside this week. It was in the 80's today. Let me tell you that is NOT typical 'sconsin weather in March. No worries it will probably snow next week.
8. Wedding planning. A joy & a pain all wrapped into one.
9. Buying Get Smart. It was in the $5 movie bin at Walmart. Oh my gosh did I laugh tonight. I forgot how funny that movie was. Worth every penny.
10. Thinking about my life this time last year & being so completely in awe of God & all He has done. So much has happened in 1 years time it's insane. A post for another time but a year ago I was at one of my lowest points in life. Not only did God restore joy in me but He brought me my future husband.
Still so unreal.
Happy Thursday!
We will be enjoying our last minute party tonight.
xo.





1 comment:
Did I notice that you were not driving 'your' car last night. Could it be because of the oil change???
Post a Comment