Happy HAppy HAPpy HAPPy HAPPY!!!
1. Today is my half day at work!
2. Haircut today...hope I don't hate it :/
3. My AWESOME new vintage blouse from Justy.
4. Tomorrow is Friday!
5. New followers on my blog (want to make me even MORE happy? Click follow at the top :))
6. Pancakes. (I burnt some thanks to the killer. A post for another time.)
7. Visiting my grandma in Rockford IL. I miss her dearly.
8. 30 Rock. That show kills me.
9. The fact that my mother is obsessed with the show the Vampire Diaries. I die every time I see her up in the middle of the night with her popcorn watching another episode. She is the cutest.
10. Jesus. Pretty self explanatory but seriously when you just think about Him how could you not be happy? A perfect being who loves you unconditionally & is CONSTANTLY trying to win your heart? Gives me chills.
Happy Thursday
xo
bye bye long dead hair. you will be missed.


1 comment:
I can't wait to see your new 'do!!!!!!
Post a Comment