Since planning my wedding is my most favorite thing to do ever I'm going to keep you all updated each week. Thanks to blogging & pinterest I am overwhelmed with great ideas. I'm planning to have a Vintage Fall themed wedding. I have the whole thing pictured in my mind of what I want. The hard part is making it come to life. On a budget.
Today I would like to focus on Bridesmaids. I have decided that I want everyone to look their best. I also don't want it to look uniform. Forcing everyone to wear the same dress is just wrong (in my opinion). I want each bridesmaid's personality & beauty to really shine. That being said each lady will be picking their own dress within a color scheme of my choosing. I plan to go with all of them to pick out their dress (not that I don't trust them ;) ). I want them to keep the vintage theme going so old fashioned dresses will be strongly encouraged.
Here are few I like...

Now here is where I need your help. I still need to ask the ladies to be my bridesmaids. I want to do it in a cute creative way but I'm stuck. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.



No comments:
Post a Comment