Wednesday night I had dinner with one of my very best friends Tracie. We went to Jose's & talked for hours! I hadn't seen her in a while so it was nice to catch up. Tracie & I have only been friends for a year but she's been there for me through so much. We met at a Bible study I was invited to by my friend CC. Tracie & I went to high school together but she didn't remember me. Our first conversation was something like this:
S: "Hi, um, I think we went to high school together. Do you remember me at all?"
T: "Waukesha South?"
S: "Yep"
T: "I'm sorry but no I don't remember you."
S: "Oh, well I remember you but it's not a surprise you don't remember me."
hahaha SO awkward!
We became close friends soon after that. Mainly because our names rhymed.
Tracie is such a sweet person but she's also hilarious. She's always willing to pray for me & help out with whatever she can. She's the kind of friend that I could call at any time if I needed something & she would be there for me. I am so blessed to have her in my life. Plus she has the coolest little brother ever so that's a bonus as well :)


No comments:
Post a Comment