(this is my latest favorite picture of Justin. He was sick with a cold & so so cute)
I look forward to the Academy Awards every year. This year was no different. I was all set Sunday night to watch with Justin. We cuddled up (with my awesome new body pillow Justin bought me) & put on the show. About 10 minutes into it
I. Fall. Asleep.
Except I don't realize it because my dreams were about watching the Oscars with Justin. I literally thought I watched the whole thing. I even knew who was winning all the awards.
(I must have been listening in my sleep. So weird)
Well, I wake up.
I look next to me.
Justin is GONE.
So I sit up & scream JUSTIN?!!
I thought he left without saying good bye. This was NOT ok. My heart was racing & I was completely freaking out. It was the scariest thing in the world waking up alone.
I run into the living room & he's sitting there with my parents watching the awards.
I ran & jumped on his lap. Still freaking out.
He made up for it by holding me & saying it's ok he would never leave.
Worst moment of my life.
Almost.
Still bummed I missed most of the show.

1 comment:
haha, your dream...that is so funny! I have some pretty life-like dreams some times too!
Post a Comment