Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One time...

One time Justin took me to Bravo for a fancy dinner. We get our food. A man comes to our table & asks if we would like cheese? I say yes. He starts to grate the cheese when suddenly the whole block flies out of his hand onto my plate. We all pause. Justin & I start to laugh. He does not. He simply says "can you give me my cheese back please?" I hand him the cheese. He goes about his business. We die of laughter. Yeah, we have fun together.

2 comments:

Mary Manning said...

I just laughed out loud and snorted. Thank you.

s t a c e y said...

After taking this picture of us Justin starts laughing hysterically. I ask him what's so funny? He goes "I look like I just sneezed or something" hahahaha

I'm glad it made you laugh Mary :)