Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy List VI

Hello lovelies!
It's time for another list of things making me very happy.

1. My Love Story series!
Please be sure to check out Love Stories 1 & 2
To know what this love story thing is all about read this post.

2. Calypso Ocean Blue Lemonade.
Justin buys it every time we get frozen yogurt (which is often)
It's so good plus I love saving the glass bottle & using it for my orange juice at work.

3. Strawberry yogurt & granola.
I eat it every morning & never get sick of it.

4. Dark nail polish.
This week I have black on.
I love it.

5. Cheesecake Factory with friends.
We were there for 3 hours last night.
so good.

6. Candle Warmer!!
Justin's dad got me a candle warmer for Christmas. At first I didn't know what to do with it but Justin set it up & I LOVE IT. It's warms up your candle with out fire so it's safe to leave on during the day. I come home to my room smelling wonderful everyday. I highly recommend it!

7. Premarital class homework.
It has been great opening up new conversation with Justin & preparing for our future.

8. Skrillex.
For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about learn about him here.
I listen to Skrillex while I work out & it motivates me so much. 
Don't make fun ;) 

9.  Bible verses that help me get through the day.
A good verse to memorize for the day is more powerful than you think.

10. Justin.
I know I know I bring him up all the time but he has seriously been making me so happy lately. I feel like we've grown even closer since we started our class.
I fall more in love with him every day.

this is what Justin looked like when I very first met him. Yes, his hair is down to his shoulders. I'm glad he has short hair now but I was totally attracted to him like this too. haha.



No comments: