Today's love story is by one of my favorite people in life, Mary. She is such a sweetheart! Her husband is the youth pastor at my church & I love them both! Such a cute story.
This is me and my love:
His name is Conor and he's pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me (besides my 2 angel babies).
We first met when we were in high school (2001, wow I feel old).
But we were just friends back then. He says I liked him, but that's just not true. He liked me. :)
We met up again 5 years later during Christmas time (one of the best Christmases of my LIFE!)
(isn't he so cute???!!!) He had just had shoulder surgery, so that's why he has a sling.
We dated long distance (which is really tough!) for most of our relationship. My first trip to see Conor in Sacramento was over Valentine's Day weekend.
We walked the Golden Gate Bridge, went to Rick's Dessert Diner, and saw a drive-in movie. Can you say romantic???
We had been dating for four months when Conor proposed to me at Corona Del Mar.
I said yes :) One of the best days of my life! Seriously, it was like a fairy tale.
And six months later, on October 25, 2008, we got married!!!
Again, amazing day!
We've been through lots together... lots of good and lots of bad. I seriously love him more every day. And as sappy as it sounds, Conor is my best friend and I'm so happy to be spending the rest of my life with him. He's pretty much the best there is.
And when I thought he couldn't be any better, he became the amazing dad to these precious babies:
(Can you tell we love the Steelers?)
Am I lucky or what?!
Mary Manning :)







1 comment:
Love it Mary!
Post a Comment