This next love story is shared by my sister Kelly. She has been in love with her husband since 4th grade. Such an adorable story.
ps
When your done make sure to check out her blog T W I R L. You won't be disappointed ;)
Our Love Story
The year was 1990…We first laid eyes on each other in Sunday school when we were 10 years old. I fell instantly head over heels and told my parents when I got home that day that I met the boy I was going to marry!
It wasn’t until I was about 15 that he actually knew I was alive too. We slowly became friends and started dating when we were 17.
November 2nd 2001 we were on our way to what I thought was a housewarming party and we made a pit stop to pick up an apple pie from Elegant Farmer. When we got there, it was dark but the farmer had a hayride all set up and Ken bravely asked if we could have a quick ride { of course he had set this all up ahead of time }. We jumped into the hay and started up the hill. As we reached the top and turned the corner I saw 13 pumpkins, carved and lit up spelling out “Will U Marry Me?” One of the best moments in my life.
December 6th 2002, after 12 years of admiration, 5 years of dating & 1 year of engagement we were married.
December 5th 2007 we gave birth to our son and July 28th 2009 we had a little girl.
It will be 10 years of marriage this December and I can honestly say that I love him more than I did the day we were married. I respect him, admire him, learn from him, am spiritually led by him, madly love him, am inspired by him, addicted to him, adore him, am turned on by him { wink wink }, and am taken care of by him. I feel he is the biggest blessing God has given me!

1.jpg)
4 comments:
Happy early Birthday Kelly!! Thanks for sharing :)
And the little blonde in the early pictures is Stacey :)
so embarrassing! hahaha
Come on ring those bells!!!! :)
Post a Comment