Today for work I am going on a...
...wait for it...
f a r m tour!
I guess that's just one of the perks of living in Wisconsin.
In the past I have been to petting farms.
Today will be no petting farm. I get to visit actual farms.
Where people live and work.
I haven't always had the best experiences with farm animals.
A cow bit my head once.
Granted, I was trying to take a selfie with it so I deserved that one.
Horses terrify me.
I dropped a baby bunny last year...on it's head.
Goats smell and I refuse to feed them.
But lets never forget the time Justin hit a baby cow in the head and almost cried about it.
Here are pictures of me with farm animals.
As you can see I'm super great with animals...I'm not terrified of them at all.
Today should be interesting!
Now enjoy my husband.
The animal whisperer.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment