Monday, March 19, 2012

awkward moments at the gym

Lets be real here.
I have to wear a body hugging white dress.
While people are snapping pictures of me from every angle.
I am not a toothpick.
I have some work to do.

I started off my work out tonight by forgetting a shirt. Yes, I brought my yoga pants, sports bra, & tennis shoes. No shirt.
Therefore I was forced to work out in my work shirt. I looked awesome.
Next I pick the one machine with a broken TV. 
Thank the Lord I had my iPod.
Within about 4 minutes I am winded. 
I want to give up.
Then I see myself in the reflection of my broken screen.
A sudden boost of energy hits me.
I then decide to pray to myself the whole time.
Until I realize I am mouthing everything I am praying & people notice.
Oh then my favorite part.
With a big sweaty red face, a fancy shirt, yoga pants, & tennis shoes
I run into a girl who doesn't particularly like me.
There was a deletion off of facebook incident. 
I shall never be forgiven apparently.
She gladly waved hello looking prettier than ever. 
I waved.
With my head down.
In shame.

Hoping for a better work out experience tomorrow! 
Time to hit the showers.

No comments: