Said with such attitude.
j: "I was going to finish patching up my car but then I had to come here so I didn't!"
Found Justin's tickle spot.
victory is mine!
Watching House
s: "Oh my gosh. What happens? What's wrong with him?"
j: "He has a disease & they save him."
s: "No fair you've seen this."
Tickling me
s: "My dad is going to yell at you."
j: immediately stops.
s: "Ew Justin! I look 500 times bigger than you in this picture!"
Dad: "no I'd say about 350 times"
Singing Blink-182 in the car
s: "Where do we go from here? I'm feeling this! uh na na na na na...I'm feeling this!"
j: "what was that?!"
s: 'I didn't know the words. Shut up"
j: "when did you get so cute?"
At Walmart
s: "ok here is the bread my mom likes. At least I think she does. I hope this is right kind. She's going to be mad if it isn't. It looks like the right kind."
Justin is gone.
Find Justin.
s: "Hey! I was talking to you the whole time! You weren't even there!"
j: "ha I know"
what I thought justin said: "do you still have that water?"
I hold my bottle of water in front of his face silently hoping he'd grab it.
what he really said: "do you see all that water?"
his look of confusion was priceless.
his look of confusion was priceless.
At McDonalds
(I'm lactose intolerant)
j; "I'll take 2 parfaits. What do you want?'
s: "vanilla cone. heh heh."
j: "a vanilla cone & a transformers toy."
man hands Justin the cone.
Justin shoves the whole thing in his mouth.
s: "HEY"
j: "you can't have this! you'll get sick!"
s: "no I won't it's frozen yogurt!"
gives me the rest of the cone.
pause.
j: "No it's not! You just made that up!"
s: "No really someone told me that!"
j: "You're such a liar!"
10 minutes later.
s: "ugh! I don't feel good! Take me home!"
j: "See, I don't even feel bad for you."
s: "be nice to me! I'm your WIFE!"
j: "Not yet"
s: *LOUD GASP* "Why are you SO mean?!"
j: "What? You're not"
Jumps on top of me landing on my foot.
s: "owie owie owie owie owie owie owie owie owie owie owie!!!"
j: "what what what?"
s: "You broke my foot you jerk! owie owie owie owie owie"
j; "let me see"
s: "look it's swollen!"
j: "no, the other one looks fatter."
Justin runs in the room with a huge grin.
s: "what just happened?"
j: "your mom was sleeping on the couch so I was looking at her & then she opened her eyes & saw me so I got scared & ran in here."
Saying good bye.
j&s: go in for a hug both slap each others back & walk away.
die laughing.
I understand a lot of this won't be funny to you reading it but tonight was the funniest night of my life.
Justin is the very best.

No comments:
Post a Comment