Friday night I came home in the best mood ever. I was so happy to have a weekend free from work plus I drank a lot of coffee that day. Justin & I enjoyed our Chili's dinner then helped set up for REFRESH. After that we went to Kelly & Ken's house for a movie night. We watched Mission Impossible & I tried my hardest to stay awake. Alas, my efforts failed & I slept through most of it.
This is Justin hiding.
or being a turtle...
Saturday morning we helped serve lunch at REFRESH.
Side note: my outfit was really cute. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it.
All the ladies loved Justin. I knew they would. We spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning for my grandma's birthday party. I must say Justin is a pro at vacuuming. Just another plus to add to the list. My favorite part of the evening was when my sister Kelly was praying for my grandma before dinner & my nephew Guy blurts out "BIRTHDAY" in a low growling voice. I could not stop laughing. Justin & I talked about it for the rest of the weekend.
Me & Hallie trying to figure out my camera.
This was so cute! My dad had my nephew Benton & niece Lorelai on his lap singing happy birthday. They are both 2 & both adorable. I love their little personalities. Lorelai dressed herself as you can se e. She was party ready. Benton then wanted to wear a tu tu as well. Of course Auntie Stacey had an extra one for him to wear. He loved it! He was twirling around, skipping. hahaha his parents weren't too happy with me. So unfortunately no pictures of ballerina Benton.
Sunday morning we woke up bright & early for church. Our premarital class this week was on communication. (something I struggle with) The class was going fine until Justin mentioned that one of likes to shut down & stop talking while the other likes to keep talking. The rest of the small group assumed that he was the one who shuts down so before they could go any further I threw myself under the bus. I explained that I am the quiet one. I was then attacked by the group for about 20 minutes. It was glorious.
Justin felt really bad because he had no idea they would do that. I found it pretty funny. I was so tempted to yell out "I don't want to talk about this!" haha but that would have totally prove their point.
After church we had a wonderful lunch at Olive Garden. My favorite! There was a cute little girl at the table next to us who loved Justin. It was pretty cute. Lots of funny things happened while we were there but that's not shocking because Justin is hilarious.
The rest of the day was spent watching Flight of the Conchords & doing homework.
We ended our wonderful weekend with frozen yogurt & a Hallmark movie. The movie was about a class of special education kids going to space camp...so great.
PS. I'm still waiting on those love stories people!
PPS. Is it Friday yet?








2 comments:
Mooms and Bups get to go first. Age before beauty ;)
Just came across your blog. I'd love for you to come check out mine. Maybe we could follow each other?
-wHiT
www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com
Post a Comment