Wednesday, January 25, 2012

14 days of Love Stories

Hello everyone!
Remember this post?
My plan for February is called 14 days of Love Stories. I want to feature 14 different couples love story starting February 1st - Valentines Day. 

If you are interested please email me saari{dot}stacey{at}yahoo{dot}com

It can be about how you met your boyfriend/fiance/husband or how you fell in love or how you knew he was the one or just a funny story about the two of you. Please include a picture(s) of you both. I love hearing different stories & I'm sure you all are sick of hearing about mine. I've only mentioned it about 67891318235432 times.
Also, if you have a blog please indicate which one so I can put a link to it on your post.

I'm very excited about this!!

PS
Mom, Kelly, Jamie, Sara I'm counting on you ladies to be the first ones ;) 

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: