Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy List III

I'm in much need of a happy list this morning!
Here it goes the things that are making me most happy this week:

1. Visits from boyfriend after his classes

2. Pink lipstick

3. Glasses

4. Dresses in the winter

5. Finally getting some snow tonight!

6. Ping Pong

7. Having a work out buddy

8. Knowing our God is faithful & will eventually rescue me from this place I call my job

9. Nieces & Nephews

10. Being young & alive

I don't know why but my Thursday's have not been very pleasant. Today is no exception. I woke up from a very real, very intense bad dream. The kind that made me feel exhausted when I woke up. Not a good way to start my day. Instead of focusing on the negative I'm surrounded by I'm just going to focus on this happy list. I truly do have so much to be thankful for & happy about.
Plus, it's almost Friday!
Praise Yahweh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I used to get bad nightmares too! I tried everything. I started sleeping with my ipod on, worship music, chill music like jack johnson, piano music etc. The nightmares stopped and eventually I was able to sleep without it. Hope it gets better for you soon sweet girl. No Matter how you choose to get rid of it.