Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Review

Happy Monday everyone! Has your Monday been crazy? Mine has. Is it Friday yet? Anyway, my weekend was decent. Not the best one ever but I still liked it. Friday night Justin & I went to dinner for our 6 month then went back to my house to watch movies. Saturday was crazy. I worked in the morning. Then I went to Justin's for a bit. Then I raced home to get ready for the wedding. We got lost on the way to the wedding. Arrived about 10 minutes late. I thought we had time to sneak in the back. I opened the door & there the bride was standing about to walk down the aisle. Needless to say Justin & I shut the door & ran. Sorry I missed your wedding Sarah! Worst friend ever award. Instead we ate dinner at Buca's & watched a movie. (we watch a lot of movies) We headed back to Milwaukee for the reception. We don't dance which made things a bit awkward but life is always fun with Justin. After the reception we went back to my house & guess what we did? Watched more movies! I bet you didn't see that coming! Unfortunately, Saturday night I got super sick :( Justin was the sweetest! He totally took care of me! He held me & got me water. If I wasn't dying at the time I would have just melted at how cute he was being.



 Sunday I woke up late so we skipped church. Oops! Instead we had breakfast & watched Netflix. Then Justin had to leave :( he spent the day with his friend Sam. I spent the day with Taylor, Nik, & Jordan. It was nice spending time with Nik before he went back to school. Last night we went to Poplar Creek Church for a young adult service. The best part was finding their ping pong table! Most fun I've had in a while! I'm pretty much a ping pang pro. 




Ps. I miss Justin. I won't see him until Thursday which is like an eternity in Stacey years. I miss our after class visits. His schedule changed this quarter so doing that has become pretty much impossible. Sad face. I honestly don't get how people do long distance relationships. I. would. die.

xo.

No comments: