Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday! Holler!

Hello folks!
It's Friday! You know what that means?
"Yesterday was Thursday, today it is Friday. We we we so excited."
Genius lyrics by a talented 13 year old.
Jealous? Maybe.
Moving on.
Today I am in a fantastic mood because it's Friday & I don't have to work tomorrow.
Holler!
So, today I was informed I have to wear this lovely little name tag thingy until I sell a credit card to a customer. Problem is, my area of the bank does not involve anything to do with credit cards.
Sweet.
I'm going to be wearing this thing for the rest of my banking life.
Hooray!
More unnecessary attention to my chest.
Can't wait for those conversations.

Jones Design Company keeps my creative blood flowing.
Her post today about calligraphy inspired me enough to totally copy her & write my own.
I'm so productive it kills me.

Tonight is the big set up for REFRESH.
My awesome sister Jamie
(that sounded more sarcastic than intended, Jamie you really are awesome.)
put together an entire event based off a vision she had for Mothers.
I'm so excited to see what tomorrow brings.
I know God is going to do amazing things for the Mothers attending.
I'm so proud of Jamie for listening to God's voice & being willing to step out of her comfort zone to put together this event.
Jamie, you're the bomb.com
oh & shout out to my sister Kelly for assisting her in all this.
Talk about being blessed with amazing examples of Christian women being servents of God.
I blame my mom for being so involved in ministry our whole lives.
She set the bar for us in a powerful way.
Thank you mom!
Everything I needed to know about life I learned from Missionettes & Mrs. Scheffell.
True story.
Well that's about enough from me.
Can you tell I've drank an entire pot of coffee so far today??
Yikes!
Happy weekend!
peace.

No comments: