Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Last night, I had Bible study with my favorite girls. I would like to introduce to you Meghan. She was part of our surprise triple date I mentioned before. I like to think of Meghan as my brunette twin. Meghan & I are very similar. We're not very emotional, we tend to keep to ourselves, & we both fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Her husband Cullen is also very similar to Justin. I love Meghan to pieces! She is so sweet & funny. Our lunch dates are my favorite.

As for today I am feeling all different emotions. I'm exhausted, frustrated, anxious, hopeful, excited, & many others. I'm waiting to hear some, hopefully, good news. If all works out I will share the story soon.
If not, oh well.

Today on my lunch break I went to the gym where I witnessed this...

& now I'm drinking this...
my life.

is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

Julia said...

creeper shot alert