Monday, November 14, 2011

Friday Game Night

As mentioned previously I had Veterans day off, so great. Friday afternoon, I had lunch with Justin at work. My favorite part was the group of men that busted out in song for everyone.

Friday night was a little family game night. My sister Jamie & her family came over. We had pizza & played Phase 10 with my grandma. It was Justin's first time playing Phase 10 but thankfully he caught on quickly.


 My dad decided to listen to my niece's iPod. After a little while of listening he goes "what is this? Gangsta rap?" I died. My father cracks me up.
 My cutie Grandma June


 My favorite little geek playing with his phone (per usual)

Saturday & Sunday will be shared later this week.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

david b said...

Thanks for the updates. Let's see some more pics of the author of this entertaining commentary!!