My desk at Hawthorne...yep.
Saw this at Walmart. Too funny not to take a picture.
We're a little competitive...
Benton warming up to Yoda.
He's SO cute!
Yoda picking her nose
I love my family
My adorable little Cale
FAVOURITE picture of my sister Christie!
Me & my grandpa Bups.
I miss my little Lauren
Justin is a little obsessed with squirrels. Causing me to constantly notice them now.
I would like you all to meet the other love of my life Andrew Stevenson. He is my friends little brother & I love him! He always makes me laugh!
This is his cutie older sister Tracie. I love her new glasses!
Favourite picture of my nephew Guy.
This is my best friend Nik Johnson. It was dress up as your future career day at school. He plans to be a missionary in Aisa..thus the outfit.
Best birthday present from the best boyfriend EVER.
One time I curled Mark's hair. Clearly he loved it.
creepy & inaccurate..
Manager Sam workin at McDonalds
More beautiful flowers from Justin :)
Scary book at Barnes & Noble.
Funniest looking fish ever! Justin fell in love with this little guy.
My sassy little Kyla
Stacey's mom has got it goin on!
Lorelai with pretty red lipstick on.
Lastly, my ghetto rigged name plate so the residents stop calling me Daisy.



























1 comment:
awwww stacey! i miss you so much!!
Post a Comment