Wednesday, November 23, 2011

time to brag

So last night my man impressed me...a lot! At about midnight my friend Lauren discovered she locked her keys in her car. How she did it I still have no clue. Anyways, normally this would mean calling a locksmith, police, etc. Not with Justin around! He very calmly says "oh I can get them for you." I'm not going to lie, at first I was a bit skeptical. After grabbing a towel, a crowbar, a wire hanger, & a flashlight he headed out to the car. We all followed in curiosity. Sure enough he pried open the door & used the hanger to unlock her car door. I was extremely impressed! Intelligent, resourceful, manly, & super attractive. Have I discovered the perfect man? I think so...be jealous.

mine.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I am extremely thankful for Justin. I am so blessed to have him in my life.
I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: