Monday, October 10, 2011

over the weekend.

I had a fantastic weekend! It started with a sleepover & frozen yogurt with my favorite little sister Courtney. The best part was Courtney spilling an entire pitcher of kool-aid over her whole fridge. I think my clumsiness (is that a word? over it.) is rubbing off on her.


Saturday I attended Code Blue women's event at church with my sisters. We made flower pins & talked about friendship. I was the youngest one there but I'm glad I went. It really encouraged me to be a better friend & to find female friends. I've never been the kind to have a bunch of close girl friends. I typically surround myself with boys (less drama) but I'm discovering healthy, christian, female friendships are very important.

Sunday Justin & I spent the day moving. Believe it or not I had a great time! Favorite part of the day was Justin & I sorting through his books. We sat on the ground laughing & talking forever. Did I mention he was wearing dinosaur pajama shorts & a helmet? Definitely one of my new favorite memories!

It's always sad to see the weekend go but it's the start of a new beautiful week!

2 comments:

Mary Manning said...

dinosaur pajama shorts and a helmet??? BAHAHAHAHAHAH!

s t a c e y said...

YES!! I wish I could have gotten a picture of him Mary!! He looked so funny!