I had an absolutely wonderful weekend! My shower was beautiful and so nice! It was at Watt's Tea Room and oh my gosh was it nice! Justin's aunts did such a good job making it nice for me. I got so many great presents! My favorite was from my mom and sister. They bought me picnic supplies and they were all labeled. So cute!!
Then on Sunday Justin and I had a day to ourselves. We has every intention of going to church but SOMEONE ripped his pants and his undies were hanging out. It was pretty funny. He tried to sew them as fast as possible but we ended up missing church. Oops. So we went out to lunch and then saw a movie. I loved every second of it. Then we went home I slept (of course) and he watched a movie. When I woke up it was sunny but raining so we ran outside and danced in the rain. So much fun! Then we saw a double rainbow and my life was made complete. We ended the night watching the Burbs with my parents.
It was indeed a wonderful.

















1 comment:
who invited "bob the tomato" to the tea party??
Post a Comment