I'm still alive! Just busier than ever.
What you have missed:
-mexi fest
-learning how to knit
-big bang fireworks
-4th of July
-celebrating one year with most wonderful man I know
-my birthday!
-weddings
-batman
-we bought a condo!!
-Noah's ark
This summer is flying by!! It needs to slow down. The only good part is its that much closer to my wedding!!!! Justin and I have so many exciting changes coming up! Life is exactly how I like it. Exciting, new, and ever changing. Justin and I have grown even closer over this summer. He truly is my very best friend. We have been through so much together these past few months and it's strengthened out relationship so much. I cannot wait to make him my husband!! I will be posting like a mad woman this weekend updating you on wedding plans and life. Until then enjoy my picture overload.


















No comments:
Post a Comment