Our new thing is watching Boy Meets World every night. I forgot how hysterical that show was! It's my favorite part of the day. We surround ourselves with blankets and pillows and laugh our heads off. Last night we watched the episode when Erik changes his name to "Plays with Squirrels". We were dying. Justin is OBSESSED with squirrels so it was extra funny. I seriously love that Justin is my best friend. He makes me laugh harder than anyone and I never get sick of him. It's the best.
In other news we are supposed to close on our condo in 12 days. Oh my gosh! I'm so pumped.
Wedding plans are coming along swimmingly. We have sent out our invites! If you didn't get one, sorry. It's a small wedding. Don't hate us forever.
I have my second wedding shower tomorrow hosted by Justin's aunts and mom. I'm really excited! It is so sweet of them to do this for me! It's at a fancy tea place! That reminds me I have no idea what I'm going to wear. SHOOT. too bad I'm poor and can't go shopping.
I've discovered that 90% of my job is activating check cards all day long. If you own a check card and need to call your bank to activate it, be nice to your banker. We don't want to hear your 16 digit card number as much as you don't want to read it over the phone. Also, please never forget your pin number. It's a headache for everyone involved. One last thing it takes time to make a card. I'm sorry I can't make one myself and deliver it to you personally in 5 seconds.
Moving on.
Pineapple + Nuetella = a delicious party in my mouth.
Oh hey, it's F R I D A Y !





No comments:
Post a Comment