It's time for a weekend review on a Tuesday!
Friday night Julia and I went to see Lorde at the BMO Harris Pavilion on Summerfest grounds.
She was definitely entertaining! I've never seen so much hair flying around before.
Excited faces before the show ^^
Excellent quality pictures, right?!
We sent her this selfie after the show so she would come meet us.
Didn't work.
BUT
Julia did freak out some kids when she appeared from the bushes on her quest to find Lorde.
Saturday we all got our nails done for Disney!!
Here is my perfect shellac mani.
Now here is the tragic story of how I ruined my perfect mani same day.
My adorable nephew Benton wanted his apple peeled. So I took it to the sink and started peeling away until I dropped the peeler and sliced my middle finger nail completely in half. It hurt so bad but I was more mad at the fact I ruined a new manicure.
Sigh.
#FirstWorldProblems
Sunday I bought the most comfortable outfit of my life.
I never want to take it off.
In fact I was going to wear it to Noodles with my parents but Justin FORCED me to change.
Meanie.
Maybe here is why.
Will I regret putting these on the internet? Probably one day.
I then went to a Once Upon a Time party at my parents!
Packer parties are lame. SPORTS.
Happy Tuesday Friends!
SHOUT OUT TO BELLA ON HER FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!
XO
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment