As I am typing this I am realizing today is not in fact Monday.
It it Tuesday.
I am tired.
My weekend was a much needed weekend.
Friday night Justin and I completely vegged out.
We're talking sweats, blankets, Netflix, food and lots of tea.
That was our night and it was glorious.
Saturday I got to spend the entire day with miss Julia.
We went shopping, went out for lunch, went out for dinner, and had some of her friends over to her apartment that night.
I got to pretend I was in college which is always fun.
I feel old.
I feel old.
Then Sunday came and it once again consisted of
sweats, no make up, Netflix, food, blankets, naps, and lots of cuddling.
Justin has been terribly sick with a cold that just won't quit and a stomach ulcer that NEEDS TO GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK.
Happy Tuesday Crazies!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment