Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stacey A to Z

A. Age: 21
B. Bed Size: Queen. Kind of big for one person but I surround myself with pillows to make up for it.
C. Chore that you hate: Filling the dishwasher. Dirty dishes gross me out.
D. Dogs: Ew, never.
E. Essential start to your day: Music & some form of caffeine.
F. Favorite color: Pink.
G. Gold or Silver: Gold.
H. Height: 5'4
I. Instruments you play: None...should have stuck with piano lessons.
J. Job title: Personal Banking Representative. Never work at a bank.
K. Kids: Someday!
L.  Live: Milwaukee, WI.

M. Mother’s name: Lynn.
N. Nicknames: Stace Face, Lace, Barbie
O. Obsessions: Justin, Shopping, Sleeping, False Eyelashes, the Moon.
P. Pet peeves: Chewing with your mouth open, saying words that make me gag (you know what I'm talking about), being told what to do, people in public with wet hair.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Every man dies, but not every man truly lives." Braveheart
R. Right or left-handed: Right-handed.
S. Siblings: Three older sisters & two brothers-in-law.
T. Time you wake up: Time I should wake up- 6:00am Time I usually wake up- 7:15.
U. Underwear: That's a little too personal.
V. Vegetable you hate:
W. What makes you run late:  Not having anything to wear & conveniently losing everything I need just before I walk out the door.
X. X-rays: Dental & lungs.
Y. Yummy food that you make:  
Z. Zoo animal: Rhinos ;)

No comments: