Friday, October 7, 2011

October 6 2011

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life! It started with a great day at work. Then I was able to grab coffee...or tea rather with these two lovely ladies.

This is my little Johanna. She is the sweetest.

This sassy little thing is Lindsay. We fight but we love each other. It's a love/hate relationship :)

Then just when I thought the day couldn't get any better boyfriend surprised me with THESE!
It wasn't a Wednesday. It wasn't the weekend. I got to see him on a random Thursday! BEST SURPRISE EVER! As my mother put it this morning "you two were acting like kids on a snow day." No mother, this was way better than a snow day. This was a justinsurprisedmewithflowerswhenhedidn'ttakehismedicine day. WAY better! I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Julia said...

exactly one year before your wedding!!