2012 you will not be forgotten. This year has been full of exciting and new adventures.
::January::
We rang in the new year in Park Falls with Justin's dad and grandpa. On January 4th we celebrated our 6 month anniversary. We went to Sarah and Elliot's wedding!
::February::
I had my first real Valentine's day!! I tried to win over my co workers by being as nice as possible. Failed miserably. Justin took me on the best date of my life!
::March::
I cut my hair and the hate for my job was at an all time high. Then March 4th, 2012 Justin took me on a horse drawn carriage ride, walked me into the Pfister, pulled me aside, got down on one knee, and asked me to marry him. One of the best moments of my life. The wedding planning began!
::April::
Justin celebrated his 21st birthday. My grandparents celebrated 60 years of marriage! I bought new glasses. Had my last Easter at home and bought Justin an awesome Easter outfit.
::May::
I said goodbye to the worst job I've ever had and said hello to a new wonderful adventure as a personal banker. I made new friends and I'm so thankful for them. Mother's Day I got to put falsies on my mum!
::June::
We witnessed the marriage of our good friends Sara and David! I became slightly obsessed with flower crowns and wedding planning was put aside, foolishly.
::July::
We took Hallie to Noah's Ark with Taylor and Aunt Karen. We went to 2 weddings! They were both huge weddings and so beautiful! I celebrated my 2-2 birthday with Lorelai! I continued to put wedding planning aside.
::August::
My sister/maid of honor Kelly and my mom through me an amazing vintage Bridal Shower!! Wedding planning finally hit me with a vengeance. Justin's Aunts put together a tea party bridal shower for me! Benton celebrated his birthday and baby Asher arrived in the world! We started our condo purchasing adventure.
::September::
Justin got to visit grandma June's house for the first time! My favorite place on earth. Work became really crazy the same time wedding plans were crazy and I ended up with a weird form of mono. Bethany and Elise (my 2 wedding angels) came to the rescue. Would have died without them! We bought a condo!! Most stressful experience of my life.
::October::
I had an awesome bachelorette party and rehearsal dinner. October 6th, 2012 I married my best friend! Best day of my life. I wouldn't have changed a thing. We went to Disney World for our honeymoon!! Moved into our condo, bought new couches, and started life as a married couple. Celebrated sweetest day. Had fun family fall day. Went trick or treating and dressed up!
::November::
Voted. Was disappointed. Celebrated Thanksgiving, twice! Went black Friday shopping. Mounted our little TV. Broke our little TV. Bought giant TV. Mounted TV.
::December::
Started painting our house! Celebrated St. Nick. Hosted a surprise birthday party for Guy! Had a staycation. Went Christmas shopping! Hosted a christmas party. Wrapped lots of presents. Watched Pitch Perfect probably 100 times. Opened lots of presents. Thoroughly enjoyed our first Married Christmas! Christie slept in our closet, twice. Bought Justin a brand new car!! Tonight we are celebrating the New Year!!
This year has definitely been my favorite! I cannot wait to see what next year brings!!
Happy New Year! Goodbye 2012.
xoxo
1 comment:
What an amazing year you had, especially getting married!!! Love it...here is to a wonderful New Year.
Happy New Year!
Sydney
Post a Comment