Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

I can't believe it's Wednesday already! Ever have a week move fast & slow at the same time? That's how this week is going for me.

Moving on to wedding stuff...

HAIR.

Wedding Hair.

I'm about to tell you all something SCARY.

....

Ready for it?

I'm doing my OWN hair for the wedding. 

Have you recovered yet?

Ok, good. You heard me right. I am going to be a big crazy pants & attempt to do my own hair for the wedding. You see, I say this now but when that day gets closer who knows what I'll do. As for now I'm going to start practicing. 

Originally, I planned on wearing my hair like Jenni from Story of My Life





but then I decided I would feel much more comfortable wearing my hair down. I always wear my hair down & based off my dress (which by the way did I mention I bought my dress for real? I wish I could show you all BUT fiance reads this. Don't want to spoil the surprise ;) )

So, I'm going for soft vintage curls.





Let's pray I can pull this off! 
xo

1 comment:

Julia said...

i love the second to last picture.