As promised before I will now be explaining the "My Team" game. This is a game that will only work with the right people. Justin & I like to keep it just between us because it makes it that much more fun. My cousin/BFF (hahah) Taylor came up with it. So, the whole world will be split into 2 teams for one final battle. My team vs. Justin's team (or whoever you are playing with). The point of the game is to get the best people on your team. As you see random people every where you shout out My Team to claim them. People are usually chosen for their "unique" qualities. Examples: "Fanny pack guy, My Team" "Old lady dancing her heart out, My Team." "Kid who just tripped & kept walking, My Team" This game is addicting & so much fun. I taught Justin how to play one of the first times we hung out. I think that's what hooked him ;) hahaha.
3 comments:
You are too funny Stacey! Can't wait to play ;)
Oh and I think Justin would rather have me on his team { wink wink }
KELLY ANN!! I bet he would! hahahaha
Post a Comment